CS2D Fun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UK SAS
Private II
Private II

Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! Empty
PostSubject: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Hello and welcome agin.

Today i have bigggg problem becuse:

after long break in playing on rpg server i was lost my house ownership and my backpack was full of garbages, i bought some days ago minigun and i was and still happy for this, but today!

I playing and ammo in minigun lost then i change weapon to plasma rifle i kill monster who attacked me and want to back minigun, (my backpack still full) i didnt found my minigun! I looking for this lot of time and didnt saw it, now im unhappy becuse i lost mine minigun by idiotic thing! I will be happy if Hitsu bring back for me minigun! And repir that idiotic error!
Back to top Go down
Hachi-gun

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:21 am

xDD. Hitsu would not delete your minigun and even more so to remove the warehouse. Warehouse is open 24 hours, and then giveth all things to you. No
Back to top Go down
[CRO]SPY
Colonel
Colonel
[CRO]SPY

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:16 am

Hachi-gun wrote:
xDD. Hitsu would not delete your minigun and even more so to remove the warehouse. Warehouse is open 24 hours, and then giveth all things to you. No
dude did you ever heard of full inv
when you have full inv if you unequip gun you will lost it but he is lieing cuz if he would equip plasma rifle he would open 1 space in inv so minigun would go in inv
but maybe he didnt cheak last page of inv
Back to top Go down
UK SAS
Private II
Private II

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:59 pm

I told all pages are full and i drop all items in new house but i didnt fund minigun
Back to top Go down
[CRO]SPY
Colonel
Colonel
[CRO]SPY

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

UK SAS wrote:
I told all pages are full and i drop all items in new house but i didnt fund minigun
then you lieing cuz it would spawn on plasma rifle's place unless you unequip minigun first then equip plasma
Back to top Go down
UK SAS
Private II
Private II

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:33 pm

You suck i lost minigun becuse i was have full backpack after house extend and i was change only weapon and i lose minigun so ask people on server did i wear today minigun if you dont belive me!
I only ask hitsu, if he would like bring back my lose minigun and he dont will told its my problem!
I hope to someone help me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!   Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Idiotic Thing In rpg! hitsu Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS2D Fun Forum :: General :: General-
Jump to: