CS2D Fun Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 Free To Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitsugaya
Admin
Admin
Hitsugaya

Team Fortress 2 Free To Play Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:31 am

Team Fortress 2 is now Free to Play and include a large update and Meet the Medic Video.

Download it now on Steam Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cs2dfun.darkbb.com
Phoenix23.pl
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 am

I'm going to download it maybe, but I am not sure that it will work on my connection. Well, I should just try.
Back to top Go down
UK SAS
Private II
Private II

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I bought it in Orange Box 4 years ago...

I have orginal Very Happy so Hitsu come later to play with me... You have me in Steam Friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kasle_UNDEAD
Corporal I
Corporal I
Kasle_UNDEAD

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:48 pm

guys anyway its great news ( i found out its when its only was relise) but dont trust to it. its just another way for getting money =P. free game = NO! its only became cheaper 5$ for game its cool Buy any item in tf2 store and u premium user))))
Back to top Go down
UK SAS
Private II
Private II

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes
for free players they can only use standard items and limited blueprints to craft so if you want you wish buy premium in Mann C..O Shop for 5$
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 Free To Play   Team Fortress 2 Free To Play Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 Free To Play
Page 1 of 1